DAYTON, OH – Riverside Research, a not-for-profit scientific research company primarily serving the US Department of Defense (DOD) and the Intelligence Community (IC), received a third place Air...
Riverside Research provides innovative technology solutions for addressing critical national security challenges. Grounded in sound scientific principles, our team of experts integrates cutting-edge computing technologies with proven and evolving mathematical and statistical methods to create revolutionary ISR solutions. Our unique blend of operational and scientific expertise is focused on Multi-INT, Multi-sensor data fusion as a critical enabler for maintaining our Nation’s ISR advantage.
- Sensor perception and intelligent decision making
- Autonomous real-time at-sensor analytics
- End-to-end Multi-INT, Multi-sensor data fusion
- Cognitive computing for ISR applications
- ISR big-data analytics
- Literal and non-literal imagery analysis (EO/IR, Multi/Hyperspectral, SAR, OPIR)
- Manned and unmanned aerial and space systems
- Land, sea, air, space, and cyber domain operations
- ISR Planning & Direction, Collection, Processing & Exploitation, Analysis & Production, Dissemination (PCPAD)
- 348 sq ft secure laboratory space
- State of the art cognitive/high performance computing environment
- Systems of Neuromorphic Adaptive Plastic Scalable Electronics (SyNAPSE) hardware and software ecosystem
- ISR big-data research environment